“My 4th grade daughter attended a workshop with Mr. McDonald at our school’s Celebration of the Arts Day. His superb storytelling was her absolute favorite event of the day! Thanks for showing her how important and impressive “telling a story” can truly be!”
– Susan McCollough
“Thank you so much for providing us your stories. The children really enjoyed your tales.”
– Dawn Easterling, Kennesaw Parks & Recreation
“Thank you for coming and telling us all of those stories. My favorite was the one about mousedeer. The way you told it was really funny to me and you are a really funny guy. Also, I liked the story about you as a little boy. It was so funny, I ran out of breath!”
– 6th grade student
“Dear Mr. Jonah, Thank you for telling us stories. I especially enjoyed the one about the giant. All of my friends and me really loved the expressions and the way you acted the characters out. Again, thank you so much for coming to our school and telling us wonderful stories. P.S. Come back.”
– Levi (middle school student)
After an Appalachian Trail storytelling performance with a homeschool geography class, the students sent these visual thank you notes (click to view larger versions):
Jonah has performed at many storytelling festivals and concerts, including:
- 2008 Winter Storytelling Festival
- 2009 Atlanta Tellabration!
- 2010 SOS Storytelling Festival
- 2011 Stories Squared Concert Series
- 2011 Atlanta Tellabration!
- 2013 SOS Storytelling Festival
- 2013 Family Storytelling at Callanwolde
- 2013 Atlanta Tellabration!
- Jackpie Theater’s Improv Monster
- Automatic Improv’s Improvising with the Stars